Friday, April 13, 2007

Tomorrow... could be an exciting day... for some...

According to a little birdie at the NWS... (thanks, Kelly!) the expectation of the "guys" is that "the squall line will not reach south central Georgia until 10 pm at the earliest. (They) are targeting a window between 10 pm to 1 am. However, there will be storms develop ahead of this line, potentially as early as 5 pm for residents in south central Georgia. Could be an exciting day." All I know is that it would be a whole lot more exciting if I were going to be present for it... sigh. Well, anyways, that is the time frame for Rick, who is planning to chase this one (lucky dog). Hopefully, Jay will be available for arm chair support. I am expecting to be kept abreast of what's going on (yes, Jay, that means you!). I will have my phone and be sitting without radar in a hotel room. Check out the HWO, depicting tomorrow's forecasted event, written in true Godsey fashion.

If I keep talking about this, I will experience serious SDS symptoms, and since the treatment facility doesn't have anything lined up for me just yet, it's best that I just stop right now.

Reports now of two tornadoes in Dallas/Fort Worth area, with one fatality reported. What a night...

~Dew

No comments: