Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am starting to believe.....


7:13


7:19


7:24


7:30

I have heard a lot about the Dewvoid for two years now. I am not "superstitious" and have refused to believe it could be true. I halfway convinced a few people not to believe.

All that changed on March 31, 2009 at 7:30 PM ET. Dewdrop wanted to see hail so badly and when I pulled up Talahassee Nexrad and heard about her location, I thought this was her chance.

The above VIL images are self explanatory.

On the other hand Rick saw pea sized hail and a blue power flash near Troupville.

...

3 comments:

Wayfarer said...

The Dewvoid is alive..Can I get an "Amen" from the front row???

Beth Niquette said...

What is a dewvoid? I know there's an odd phenomenon in my part of the world--wherever I am, it does not snow. The last snowstorm is proof yet again of that fact. The deepest our snow got was four inches which promptly and utterly melted. All around us, people were struggling with over a foot and a half, to two feet of snow!

So...what is a Dewvoid?

Dewdrop said...

Same thing as your snow-lessness... except for me, it's whereever I am severe weather is not... bad quality in a storm chaser.

I think I wrote a definition on one of my posts on the other blog.